Thank you for considering a financial contribution to 5 Rivers. Every gift helps. We appreciate you!
- URGENT NEED: Thank you for the amazing response to “Food for India” during the lockdown. As of 6/18/20, funds are still needed to help feed those hardest hit and in areas still under lockdown, primarily via relationships with our ministry partners. $15.00 feeds a family for one month; $100.00 feeds 7 families for a month; $500.00 feeds 35 families for a month.
- One of our ministry partners in India are in need of a 4wd vehicle to minister in remote villages. As you can imagine, the price tag is big – but God is bigger! Please designate your gift for transportation. Thank you!
- Monthly support or a gift of any amount to 5 Rivers is so appreciated for continued ministry growth and ability to help with needs as they arise on the field. We do not always know what will be needed, but we praise God when we are able to provide for those needs in India, as our ministry is supported by YOU!
- Our ongoing field projects include providing national pastors with transportation, building prayer halls and starting small businesses. Every gift, no matter what size, helps advance the Kingdom of God in unreached areas of South Asia.
- Scholarships for Indian team members for 5 Rivers prayer journeys are an ongoing need, as are donations towards US team members for their trips.
- Bicycles ($85) and motorcycles ($1000) for pastors are incredible blessings for those who minister in remote villages. See our Transportation for Pastors project section
Your gift will go to “where needed most” or you are welcome to designate to one of our current projects or a team member on the final review page. We ask for your address in order to send you a giving receipt.
Thank you so much! We don’t take it lightly that because of your prayers and giving, God allows us to do what we do in South Asia.