- For Dan and his team as they travel Mar 15 – Apr 19 – that they will be protected from sickness and any harm.
- That there will be a strong Presence of God at the Leadership conference in Delhi, that there will be a great impartation that will cause these men and women to be even more fruitful in the days to come.
- There will be a demonstration of the Spirit’s power as we make Jesus known to those who have never heard.
- For our shepherds in Kashmir – that they will be protected from leopards and bears as they take care of the sheep; that Jesus will make himself known to them and a church will be planted in their village.
- For all our ministry partners that we will be with on this trip – that God’s favor would rest upon them as they continue advancing the Kingdom of God (I will be with 7 different ministry partners in March/April).
- That God will give us great grace to plant the ISOM training centers in 4 different locations on this trip.
- For Jenni and others in Cambodia: Please join us as we celebrate and look forward to the changes unfolding in Banteay Meanchey. Please pray for the Cambodian national missionary team, who have been given the task of raising up four disciples each who will join the Banteay Meanchey Arise project. Pray for the foreign missionaries who have committed to serve here. Pray that now the veil has been lifted in the spirit realm, the leadership of the province begins to make the necessary changes to give much needed momentum to these projects. Pray that the leaders down to the teachers and their students fully commit to a vision of academic excellence and embrace Jesus as their Prince of Peace.
We are looking to increase our prayer base for these short term trips, and also for 5 Rivers in general. Pat Butler is our Prayer Coordinator who normally will be sharing needs as they arise, especially during the team trips, and keep everyone posted. Please contact us if you’re able to be part of our intercessory team on a consistent basis or during trip dates – WE NEED YOU! Prayer is the heartbeat of 5 Rivers.