- Please pray for the spiritual and physical protection of our team as we travel and pray in Cambodia Feb 9 – 19.
- Please pray that the veil would be lifted off the people of Cambodia so they will be free to hear, understand and receive the love of Jesus Christ.
- Please pray that the deep trauma experienced from the genocide in the 1980’s will be healed and redeemed.
- Please pray that the false blood covenants established during the genocide would be covered by the blood of Jesus Christ and His New Covenant would be established in Cambodia.
- Please pray for our daughter, Jenni, and her team, working in Cambodia with the Water Drop project where she is using a Christian curriculum to teach English to teachers who are Buddhist. Pray that she will have full cooperation of the school superintendents and full access to teach every teacher in the district. Pray that God will use this project to help change the nation of Cambodia.
- Please continue to pray for all of our ministry partners. That they will be protected, that their families will be blessed and their ministries would be fruitful. Also, pray that they will grow in faith, in character and spiritual maturity.
We are looking to increase our prayer base for these short term trips, and also for 5 Rivers in general. Pat Butler is our Prayer Coordinator who normally will be sharing needs as they arise, especially during the team trips, and keep everyone posted. Please contact us if you’re able to be part of our intercessory team on a consistent basis or during trip dates – WE NEED YOU! Prayer is the heartbeat of 5 Rivers.