- For God’s covering, and leading throughout this spring trip.
- For each person, (Dan and his Indian team), to have eyes to see and ears to hear what the Holy Spirit wants us to as we travel and pray.
- That God will give us divine appointments along the way and we will discern those times.
- That new regions of ministry will be opened to 5 Rivers.
- That five more training points for ISOM will be established and at least 50 leaders will be enrolled for discipleship by the end of May.
- That God will provide everything we need for this journey.
- For a demonstration of the Spirit’s power everywhere we go.
Continue to Pray for Kashmir:
- For safety for all our friends in this region.
- For the people to turn to Jesus in the middle of all their pain and fear and that there will be a great harvest of souls in Kashmir.
- That this would be a mild winter for our shepherds and the sheep, and the sheep would be healthy and continue to multiply.
- For those who have lost loved ones this past year, or have been separated from their families during this military takeover.
We are looking to increase our prayer base for these short term trips, and also for 5 Rivers in general. Pat Butler is our Prayer Coordinator who normally will be sharing needs as they arise, especially during the team trips, and keep everyone posted. Please contact us if you’re able to be part of our intercessory team on a consistent basis or during trip dates – WE NEED YOU! Prayer is the heartbeat of 5 Rivers.