- For our ministry partners in India and their small teams who are delivering food and bringing the presence of God during this tremendous time of need…pray for their health, stamina and protection, and continued open doors to move about freely.
- That God will provide finances and additional workers to reach 1000 families with food and the message of the Gospel while this door of ministry is open during the lockdown.
- That food will be “multiplied” by the Lord to feed thousands during this crisis. He is able!
- For safety and health for all our friends in India and around the world during this season, and for the virus to be quickly and completely eradicated.
- That five more training points for ISOM will be established and at least 50 leaders will be enrolled for discipleship by the end of July.
Continue to Pray for Kashmir:
- For safety for all our friends in this region.
- For the people to turn to Jesus in the middle of all their pain and fear and that there will be a great harvest of souls in Kashmir.
- For those who have lost loved ones this past year, or have been separated from their families during this difficult season.
We are looking to increase our prayer base for these short term trips, and also for 5 Rivers in general. Pat Butler is our Prayer Coordinator who normally will be sharing needs as they arise, especially during the team trips, and keep everyone posted. Please contact us if you’re able to be part of our intercessory team on a consistent basis or during trip dates – WE NEED YOU! Prayer is the heartbeat of 5 Rivers.