- For the Health clinic and House of Prayer to be established in Kashmir.
- For Irfan, the leader of our Sheep project in Ringa Whalli.
- For the shepherds involved in the sheep project. That they, their families and the village will be abundantly blessed.
- For Jesus to make himself known to the Gujjar people through dreams, visions, signs and wonders.
- For reconciliation in the church in Leh.
- For fruit from our prayer journey in Nepal.
We are looking to increase our prayer base for these short term trips, and also for 5 Rivers in general. Pat Butler is our Prayer Coordinator who normally will be sharing needs as they arise, especially during the team trips, and keep everyone posted. Please contact us if you’re able to be part of our intercessory team on a consistent basis or during trip dates – WE NEED YOU! Prayer is the heartbeat of 5 Rivers.