- For safety and health for all our friends in India and around the world during this season, and for the virus to be quickly and completely eradicated.
- For those who received both food and the love of God during the lockdown, that hearts would now “hunger” for the One who “sees” them and that doors for ministry would remain open.
- That five more training points for ISOM will be established and at least 100 leaders will be enrolled for discipleship by the end of this year.
- For peace in this turmoil-filled world, at every level, in every corner of the globe.
- That there would be incredible breakthrough in our Country during this time of focused prayer.
Continue to Pray for Kashmir:
- For safety for all our friends in this region.
- For the people to turn to Jesus in the middle of all their pain and fear and that there will be a great harvest of souls in Kashmir.
- For those who have lost loved ones this past year, or have been separated from their families during this difficult season.
- For peace between India and China along the Northern border.
We are looking to increase our prayer base for these short term trips, and also for 5 Rivers in general. Pat Butler is our Prayer Coordinator who normally will be sharing needs as they arise, especially during the team trips, and keep everyone posted. Please contact us if you’re able to be part of our intercessory team on a consistent basis or during trip dates – WE NEED YOU! Prayer is the heartbeat of 5 Rivers.