- Please pray for our ministry partners in India as they continue to deal with the effects of the pandemic.
- Pray that in the middle of all this pain and suffering Christ will be preached and there will be a massive nation-wide revival as millions come to Christ.
- Pray that the doors will open soon and I may return to my beloved India.
- Please pray that the people will be able to gather in small groups for ISOM training.
- Pray that God will give us the strategy of how to establish ISOM so that it will grow and multiply quickly.
- Pray for those who are being trained through ISOM to have very powerful and fruitful ministries that advance the Kingdom of God in India.
- Please pray that our fellow believers will be full of courage and continue to preach the gospel and plant churches even in the face of much persecution and suffering, especially among the unreached people groups. See VOM’s India Prayer Guide: https://www.persecution.com/globalprayerguide/india/?_source_code=WHPB20C
- Please continue to pray with us for a great Awakening in Arizona and in our Nation.
- It’s a great time for focused prayers on your own state, communities and neighborhoods. Check out SEAPC’s Pray America initiative happening in July: https://www.prayamericas.com/
- Please pray that the fruit from our past trips will remain and continue to multiply even in our absence.
Thank you for continuing to pray for the unreached people groups of North India. That the Gospel will continue to be preached, souls will be saved and the Kingdom of God will forcefully advance.
We are looking to increase our prayer base for these short term trips, and also for 5 Rivers in general. Pat Butler is our Prayer Coordinator who normally will be sharing needs as they arise, especially during the team trips, and keep everyone posted. Please contact us if you’re able to be part of our intercessory team on a consistent basis or during trip dates – WE NEED YOU! Prayer is the heartbeat of 5 Rivers.